A Bridge to Kindergarten
Your child must be a Pre-Kindergarten student to Register.
Enrichment is offered either Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday from 12:30 — 3:00 pm
Enrichment students will enjoy a parent-provided lunch immediately following their PreK morning.
This transition gives them time to relax, enjoy lunch with friends and have free play before starting their afternoon at 12:30pm.
Building on a child’s natural curiosity, students are given opportunities to initiate, explore, investigate and create, naturally leading to an expanded understanding of their world.
- Hands-on science
- Art and artist exploration
- Creative movement
- STEAM-focused learning experiences
This class is a program to enrich children’s understanding of the Spanish language. It is an immersive exploration of Spanish at a preschool level of understanding.
- Explore phonemic elements of Spanish
- Learn songs, dance, and games
- Basic Spanish vocabulary development – colors, numbers, calendar concepts, etc.
- Cultural exploration
- Literacy skills strengthened