A Bridge to Kindergarten
Your child must be 4 by August 31st to register.
Enrichment is offered either Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday from 12:30 — 3:00 pm
Enrichment is a separate program from our morning PreK classes. Students do not need to be enrolled in our morning classes to participate in Enrichment. As part of our Enrichment program, your child is able to participate in Enrichment Lunch Bunch from 12-12:30. Please send your child with a nut-free lunch. Enrichment classes begin at 12:30.
Building on a child’s natural curiosity, students are given opportunities to initiate, explore, investigate and create, naturally leading to an expanded understanding of their world.
- Hands-on science
- Art and artist exploration
- Creative movement
- STEAM-focused learning experiences
This class is a program to enrich children’s understanding of the Spanish language. It is an immersive exploration of Spanish at a preschool level of understanding.
- Explore phonemic elements of Spanish
- Learn songs, dance, and games
- Basic Spanish vocabulary development – colors, numbers, calendar concepts, etc.
- Cultural exploration
- Literacy skills strengthened